Matthew started pre-school last Tuesday. He could hardly wait to use his new backpack and to play with all the toys in his classroom. When it came time to take him he said "Mommy you can just drop me off." I was quite surprised when indeed I could have just dropped him off, as he walked right in and started playing without even turning back once! It makes me a little sad to see him start school, but at the same time I can't help but feel so proud of him! After I picked him up that first day, he was so excited to tell me about the playdough and being able to use the glue to make an apple during art & craft time. So, he is off to a great start in pre-school!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Matthew, You look so happy going to your first day of preschool. It sounds like you have a lot of fun there!! Love Grandma
Post a Comment